1. Is totally prohibited any commercial use, dissemination, or publication in any format(books, catalogs, magazines, CDs, websites,... ) of all or part of the contents of this website without the prior written permission ORBITAL 40 SCIENCE AND TECNOLOGY PARK OF TERRASSA, in accordance with Royal Decree 1 / 1996 of 12 April, which approved the text of the Copyright Act, being equally applicable international treaties subscribed in the field.
2. It expressly prohibits the use of the images without the prior written permission ORBITAL 40 SCIENCE AND TECNOLOGY PARK OF TERRASSA, if so, always will clearly state the source of the information or images.
3. Should I ORBITAL 40 SCIENCE AND TECNOLOGY PARK OF TERRASSA authorize the reproduction of information or the use of images from the website, may not proceed without mentioning the source of the official website in a conspicuous position.
1. Use of this website gives the user status from the website (hereinafter the user) and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this Legal Notice in the version published ORBITAL 40 SCIENCE AND TECNOLOGY PARK OF TERRASSA, at the same time the user access your website.
2. The user is committed to using the website, its content and services in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, with the conditions of certain services and other notices, use regulations and instructions to the user's knowledge. To this end, the user must 'refrain from using any services to illegal purposes, prohibited, prejudicial to the rights and interests of others.
3. Responsibility for use of the information contained on the website is the user. ORBITAL 40 SCIENCE AND TECNOLOGY PARK OF TERRASSA is exempt from liability for any damages of any kind that may result from access, uptake and use by others of information contained in this website.
4. ORBITAL 40 SCIENCE AND TECNOLOGY PARK OF TERRASSA provides its services and content on an ongoing basis with all the technical resources to its supply to carry out this service successfully. ORBITAL 40 SCIENCE AND TECNOLOGY PARK OF TERRASSA not liable for damages of any nature that might result from continuous availability and performance art web site.
· In accordance with Law 15/99 of 13 December on the Protection of personal data, the data provided will be stored in a computer file for computer processing.
· ORBITAL 40 SCIENCE AND TECNOLOGY PARK OF TERRASSA agree to maintain confidentiality regarding the data included in the files, which obligation shall continue even to end the relationship with the user. This duty of confidentiality affects all staff can access and manage data has provided the user registration.